Saturday, November 6, 2010
Happy Birthday Pres Uchtdorf!
It is in the quiet moments when I sit and think and pray-that I find peace, and comfort. Assurance. I know who I am, I know Gods plan. I am a child of God, I came from his home in heaven to this earth to become like him, and its back to him that I am striving to get. I know that Jesus Christ Lives. He bled in the Garden for me meeting the laws of Justice so that I could be restored to righteousness and therefore qualify for the Kingdom of God. I know that Christ arose from the grave, breaking the bonds of death that I might live with my family for forever. I know that the Priesthood is the power and authority of God, that with it what is bound on earth will stand in full force in the eternities if I do my part. I know that obedience to the laws and commandments of God brings something more precious that happiness, it brings joy and peace. I know that repentance allows me to make my wrongs and failings right, and myself complete. I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the truth, and that it was restored, in all its Fullness by the power of God through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know we are led now by Prophets Seers and Revelators. They hold the keys of the priesthood. They know the way, and they are here to teach us and guide us on our journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment