I loved loved loved my 18th Birthday. It was so simple. I didn't have a party-but my YW's president brought me 14 colorful roses, and Emma Musick brought me a plate of cookies, and Kaitlyn Hull brought me a plate of brownies, which is exactly what I asked for. Not much, I didn't have anything I was wanting then. And I was in the middle of school and college applications and what not, so when people asked I just said a plate of cookies. Then, in the evening, my mom and step dad and baby sister Elyse (who was just 1 1/2 then) went to dinner at the pagoda. I had never eaten there, and my only taste of "chinese" was Panda Garden (fast food chinese) and so I was nervous about oriental food and not liking it, but I LOVED IT! So good, they even brought me a dessert dish and my parents gave me a card and some money. Not much but more than enough to help me with some small expenses. It was just an all around happy birthday.
The other one that was super cool, my 19th B-day I was at school in Rexburg, and I got to go to the temple on my birthday. That was pretty neat.
1 comment:
Pagoda is definitely one of the best!!! I miss it :D
Post a Comment