So, Its March 30th. Travis and I have been married 18 days. Our days have been very full. To recap on the month. On Sunday we went to our new ward, 2nd ward, and that was tons of fun for me. 2nd ward is the ward I grew up in (birth to 13 years old, then they spilt boundaries and we were put in the newly created 5th ward) and there I got a kick out of having Sunday school taught by my Primary Sunday School teacher (Bro Sniegowski). Also since my last post, we moved out of Travis' Parents house, and into our apartment (hence we went to our new ward...). The start up costs involved in a wedding and a new household has been surprising, but we're doing okay. Other exciting news is that I finished my first stage of allergy shots last week! Since July last summer I've been going every week to Dr Footes office for my weekly dose of Dogs, Cats, Trees, and Grass. I finished that series successfully, only missing maybe 4 shots due to either bad weather or bad cold that wouldn't let me breath. Anyways, now I'm entering stage 2. I only go in every other week now to be injected with allergens. Stage 1 went quicker than I thought it would though, so this is really exciting to me. Maybe it won't take 3 whole years......
Anyways-I'm loving the married life. Travis and I are happy and in love. We do get nervous about what challenges we might face, but we have faith that as we cling to each other and the gospel it will all work out. Its like Pres Hinckley once said. That he would prepare as though he were to die tomorrow, but still continue to plant his cherry trees. (Sorry If I just butchered that...)
Its been wonderful to go to the Temple and to study and pray together and learn more about one another daily. We look forward to Summertime (all the snow is melting, hurrah!) and having family visiting, and to the upcoming weddings of family and friends (Steven Tibbs/Kendra Day, and Nicole Jensen/Alex Hansen, and Jung Tak/Jacob Ames) and the opportunities that those weddings give us to reflect on our own commitment and covenants. We also are looking forward to this wonderful conference weekend and that chance we have to hear from our prophet and the apostles as they speak what our Heavenly Father would have them say.
What a beautiful and blessed time it is.
Here's some of my Favorite Shots from the wedding that people have posted and shared with us. Enjoy! (PS: Hint hint to Jayme, I CAN'T WAIT to see the rest of your photos!)























1 comment:
Those photos are so great! Your wedding was beautiful. Thanks for inviting us. We had a great time. Good luck on this new adventure!
Post a Comment