Okay, so, we've been discussing it for a while. Travis and I want fish-tropical fish (we're not at all interested in settling for freshwater fish, they just aren't as interesting, and for the work, you might as well make it count). I have my heart set on a Dory Fish (Aka the Blue Tang, aka the surgeon fish). And, maybe some cleaning shrimp and maybe a yellow tang (the fish that loves the bubbles in finding nemo). Anyways, we've talked about it, and put it off, but then this morning, Travis' mom called us and said "You want a free fish tank?"
o_0
heck yes, how big and whether or not we could put it anywhere were our first questions.
Then we went to Pet co, and they saltwater aquarium lady was there, and gave us SO MUCH information.
Overwhelming? Yes.
Exciting? Yes.
Lots of good tips and things to think about? Most definately.
So, I think I've caught the bug. I asked my mom to hold onto the tank we inherited today for a month(not quite ready to dive in, need more planning, so in the meantime not ready to rearrange for placing a tank) and so I've given myself that long to figure out how exactly I want to get started, and then, we can use the tank we have as a starter tank/quarentine tank to help us cultivate a "show tank." That part will be a few months down the rd.
So interesting!


No comments:
Post a Comment