Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

French Doors and Hot Tubs

Travis and I have talked about a house

                             We've talked about going to the bank for a pre-approval

We've talked about what we like and what we don't like
                                                               We have talked about expenses
                                                                                         We've talked about income

We have talked about where
                                                                                                              We've talked about when
                                                         We have talked about why

                      We have talked about what ifs
                                                                                               and why nots

              We've discussed our family plans

                                                       Our career plans
  
                                                                                                                                 Our dream plans
When it comes down to it, we kept waiting, and waiting.  I felt daring just signing up for a free 8 hr seminar was maybe hoping for too much and maybe jumping the gun.

But I was just scared.           Big decisions take BIG guts is what I determined.   And, I called a bank.  
And easy as pie we got pre-approved for a home loan.  :)  Happy happy happy.

Wanna know what pushed me over?  I know it may not be the house we end up in, but its the house that makes me want to join the homeowner club.  

French Doors-are my FAVORITE.  This place had them all over. 
Hardwood floors, attached 2 car garage, bonus game/rec/whatever I want it to be room with skylights? oh baby!  Icing on the cake:  HOT TUB!  The cherry on top, this home was recently marked down into our price range.  I want to at least have the oppourtunity to see if this dream can come true.  There have been several other houses which I liked, and looked at and drove by, and then they got SOLD.  This place though we may not end up in it, will not be gone before I can hope, now I know that at least, it IS in our ballpark.  And though I know we may not end up there, knowing that that isn't an unrealistic option-makes me giddy.

No comments: