May.
What a month.
Snow, and ice and finally, finally, sun. It's been in the 80's for about 2 weeks now. Glorious, almost too much so. The snow is gone, and the flowers are planted.
May was full of this: Kids, babies, tears, giggles, walks and naps. Lawn mowers, sidewalk chalk, bubbles, cookies--oh SO many cookies. New medicine, hot flashes, fatigue, waiting. Lots and lots of waiting. Sisters, Aunts, cousin, neices. Cleaning and packing and boxing and home repairs, yard work. Let down and dissapointment at not getting a job I had gotten my hopes up for, followed by the excitement and anticipation and finally relief and assurance that the right job has come along. I started Thursday at Dr Andrew Wappetts dental clinic as a dental assistant.
Then we met my dads 15 yr anniversary since he passed. Followed by my period. New medicine helped, but goal not acheived. Start of round 2. Also, with the start of a new job, I have a new calling. I'm the second counselor in the Primary Presidency. Let the party commence. I have a seperate post for thoughts on that. But when last week I expressed what an adventure it would hold, it was a week of new begginings. New chapters. And amid it all I'm feeling good.
No comments:
Post a Comment