Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Be not troubled/For this Child have I prayed

I write with a tender heart today.  I ache for you who are still waiting for the Lord to answer your prayers.  I know how challening it is to have the ultimate desire or your heart seem forgotten.  
  Keep praying!  
He loves you and he has a purpose for you.  We do not know the meaning of all things, but we know that God loves his children and you are his child.  I pray that he will continue to send you the comfortor, for I know that it is only by that miraculous gift and his tender mercies that you hold onto your hope. 
 I pray for you and your families, and I encourage you with all the sincerity of my heart to keep seeing your doctor (as your heart allows) because only after all that we can do, must we rely on his grace.
  (likened scripture, 2Nephi 25:23)

With joy in my heart, I am happy to declare that God has answered my prayers, and the prayers of others on our behalf.
We're having a baby!

It is from reading the stories of women in the scriptures that I was comforted.  Somehow, knowing that God answered their prayers I was able to bear the burden of my unanswered prayers-borrowing their testimony to help me endure the wait.  

I know you do not lack faith
Your faith is sufficient
Heavenly Father is not punishing you for any erroneous choices.

He allows us to face trials so that we might have empathy
So that we might gain experience
And sometimes because he has another purpose for us.

He is in control.
It hurts when his will is not yeilding to our righteous desires,
but it does not mean he loves you any less.

I pray for you
And I love you.

No comments: