Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Not so very lady like.....


This is making its facebook go-around.

And it inspired a thought.

I have not had my period since May.  

For someone who's period came every 3 weeks, thats 6 periods I've missed.
 (cuz I'm 18 weeks pregnant now, 18/3=6.)

So, I just realized that though I've puked my guts out and felt some of the greatest discomforts, and faced some pretty big emotional mountains in these past 18 weeks, 

I'll take them over a period any day.
(Hint, I don't really miss the missed periods, they are just absent, and I like it that way)

Lets be honest,
 I still get crampy, my back and hips still hurt, 
I'm more fatigued than I've ever been in my life,
 but, no messy underpants!  Hooray!

And all the cramping and pain is cuz I'm making a baby
....Not because I'm not making a baby....

Lesson of the hour:
Our uterus' are complainers.

And to my favorite Pun fish!



No comments: