This is all so unplanned-I am learning family practice.
My friend is going to have a baby any day now, and so I'm learning her role in FP as an assistant to our Medical Director, Dr Judkins. Kinda scary-but after my time in Derm I feel like I can take on anyone/anything!
Dr Soto keeps us busy!
I may end up back with Dr Soto,
I may end up back in OB.
Who knows?
But all this exposure to different stuff definitely has put some pep in my step, I feel very flexible and capable right now. It would be nice to just have one place to call home, but this is good for me to. Maybe even the confidence boost I need for RN school.
But to tell you the truth,
I just wanna be a mommy.
I wish I was going on maternity leave.
:o(
No comments:
Post a Comment