I've been gaining pants sizes again
I've not regularyly excersized in 2 years
The final motivators? I had to buy a bigger bra......
And,
If Amanda can do it, so can I.
April seems like a good month to make a 30 day promise to myself.
Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is my goal.
And, it is HARD!
I especially hate circuit 2 in the Level 1 workout. (I'll be on Level 1 for 10 days-I'm determined to do it in 30 like she says, because ""Put some stress on your body, its going to adapt!" is a true principal that I do believe in.
I figure If I do it in the 30 days the lazy person inside me can't make myself excuses. She says take a break here and there, and I know that is just going to derail me. So, push push push for 30 mins, and I can rest for the next 23.5 hrs.
My other big problem, is after its over, I want to make a pan of brownies and finnish eating my chocolate bunny and other small easter candy.......
We'll do this one step at a time, finnish the 30 days is goal one.
4 comments:
LOVE. The 30 Day Shred is awesome, I felt significantly stronger within the first 10 days. Just watch your knees! (I hurt mine during the 2nd workout, and it was really annoying). Oh, and take your measurements and before pictures, I bet you'll lose inches and see a difference.
I love Jillian Michael's workouts! I haven't done 30 Day Shred, but I've done Ripped in 30 twice and I love it. Good luck and keep pushing!
How'd this go? Is there like a website I can go to so that I can do it?
heh....fyi, it didn't go. And lately I've been feeling too ill to even clean my house or cook dinner. 30 day shred not on my radar, but, if you are more persistent than I (which I'm sure you are) I'm sure you will have good success. This workout kicks your butt in just 20 mins a day!
Post a Comment