I did a Bad thing.
I just finished the eclairs. We just opened them maybe, maybe a week ago. And Travis had maybe, maybe 5. (Probably not even that). I told him though not to open them. And then after they were opened, as soon as I went for one I would offer him one, and grab for myself one more. But when I offered him his he would refuse them. WHAT? because his was then in my hand I would snarf it too, and the ratio ended up I was eating 3 to his 0. I like to think he's partially responsible. I really need to make myself more gym time....
He gave me a hard time because I ate them for Breakfast the other day-and he wouldn't take any for himself. I thought it was because he wanted me to feel bad about them, after all he was giving me such a hard time. So last night, I opened the second bag of them, and I put one down in front of him, and low and behold, he DID eat it. I was shocked. And even more shocked to find out he had the will power to deny them. He didn't eat any when I offered them to him before because he didn't WANT any! WHAT? Don't want Chocolate Eclairs? Men are so strange. So, what do I do? I want them, and I really want them, and I ate them, every last one. I feel like such a pig. A very satisfied, and slightly guilty pig. :-P I was sharing the story the other day with my classmates about the first bag of Chocolate eclairs and they were surprised with my portion size, and suggested that maybe I'm pregnant. Because well, that's what they did when they were pregnant was eat and snack and munch and sleep. That sounds nice....
But disclaimer, I'm NOT pregnant. In class I took my very first ever pregnancy pee test on Monday, and it was weird. In the past the answer would have been known before I opened the kit, but this was the first time the results were suspenseful (there were a couple of days I missed or was late with the birth control pill, and since I'm married, well, there was a possibility). I wouldn't have been disappointed, maybe surprised-but when the test came negative I felt a little wave of relief and an "aw schucks" feeling at the same time. Many of you now may be wondering why I took a pee pregnancy test in class-it just so turns out that we started the urine analysis section and in order to instruct patients on proper test collection techniques our teacher wanted us to do it our self's, and then practice lab testing on our own samples. Blah. Never a dull moment at school when your in a medical program. Never a dull moment.
1 comment:
Yeah, what is up with Travis not wanting an eclair? Maybe he's pregnant.
You're so cute and funny. I love reading your posts!
Post a Comment