Today was the first day of Summer school. Here's the picture of our schedules:
Travis: 8am Class, 2 hrs after class free, then two more classes, then work till 7:30. Thats his schedule Monday through Thursday. And his Math class instructor Highly Recomended that the students take no other courses with this crazy math class because its going to be so intense. Oy! Poor guy. Then on Fridays he just has english and work. Saturdays it looks like will be reserved for homework! He's such a hard worker!
Melanie: 8 am class monday through friday. About four and a half hours between that and english class at 2. Fridays, 8am-8pm Practicum (for the month of June). Tuesday nights I have a dance student I'm teaching, and Wednesday nights I'm going to be practicing for "Dancing with the Fairbanks Stars." My partner is Kevin "Lynch" Barnes, a radio DJ for 101.1 Magic FM. We will dance a Foxtrot, I'm super excited! Kevin and I were partners in the first year ever of Lathrop Highschool's Ballroom Dance Team Fair fundraiser. We got 3rd place that time, this time we're shooting for first! (heck yes! I'll be embarrassed if we don't win at least the judges scores, I plan to use this as advertising for Fall classes at Ballroom Dance Club of Fairbanks where I'm an instructor) (Save the date, we preform at Tannana Valley State Fair August 12, 2011, at 2 and 8pm).
After Summer classes are done, we're going to party it up with visiting family, go on a train ride to denali and all that good stuff. Then Travis and I will both be put to the grindstone, he trying to make money, I will be trying to make enough hours for my MA exam, and hopefully WOWing TVC so they hire me when my externship is done!
No comments:
Post a Comment