Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A time for everyting

A time to cry.....

Last night, and into today, I've been really bummed.

My unwelcome monthly visitor came Monday.   I even knew that she would be coming this month.  Thats part of what scares me, but, I've learned every now and then for the sake of my sanity, I have to eliminate the guesswork, even if it means a certain no on the big test.  I'm learning not to spend my money on those too.....  Anyways, knowing the answer gives my heart a bit of a reprieve so that this next cycle, I have the energy to hope again.

I tried to sit down and do some research, the doctor when I met with him had a student and the student asked about a symptom that I didn't ever notice before, and now I do because I know to look for it.  Maybe its coincidence and I notice only because he said something and I'm seeing patterns that don't exist, maybe I really do have a symptom that sparks a red flag, idk.  I'm at the point where the research freaks me out.  I don't wanna know.  I just want the doctor to say have this test, do this, and voila! Congratulations!


No comments: