Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Manda!

Well, Since I did it for Elyse and Liam, thought I would keep the sibling love abounding.  My panda pants is celebrating her birthday tomorrow (if not actually doing anything tomorrow, she's celebrating in her heart, because you know, its her birthday she gets to feel special)

Let me tell you about my eldest sister.

She's pretty awesome.
Enjoy the pictures.
Goodnight.  :)













hehe!  You that that that was all I was gonna say!  Fooled you!

Amanda and I were not particularly close growing up, she put up with alot of obnoxiousness from me, I put up with alot of irritation type attitude coming from her....

but, 

when I have needed her she has been there.  

When I was in crisis from some life events when I was 13, she got me out of the immediate bad situation and always lent an ear as I worked through it.

When I have had trouble processesing life
She has at most been only a phone call away

Amanda always seems to have the right thing to say.  
Without sharing but on occasion, she gets me.  

Amanda has always been part of the big events that matter
And cheered me on through the small ones don't 
(hint, thanks Amanda for caring, because the small ones do matter!)

I admire her hard work
her passion for the things she loves
her way with people
her persistence and faith through hardships

She is a talented musician,
a wonderful mother
a devoted wife
and my big sister.

Happy Birthday!






No comments: