Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

In it to win it!



Dancing with the Fairbanks Stars

Vote for Melanie and Kevin
Even if you can't be there!
We need your help to WIN and raise money for the LHS Ballroom Dance Team

Kevin set up an account.
See his profile here

Help us win!

At the fair, it will only cost a dollar a vote, so we are raising money $1 at a time. If you can only do one dollar, that helps! But you are also allowed to vote AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WOULD LIKE (for equivalent dollar value)!

Last time I danced with Kevin, we came in 4th place. We're shooting for the top 3 this time!
He's an excellent dancer (with a confidence issue)
And I'm very proud of myself for choreographing this routine myself.
Its to the song,
"I WON"T DANCE" by Jane monheit and Michael Buble.

We're first on the program, so if you can make it, be on time!

Afternoon show starts at 3, evening show at 8.

Video to be uploaded of routine after all is said and done.

SO EXCITED!


No comments: