
Sunday, July 31, 2011
You can teach a Melanie new tricks!
I figured out how to do something on my blog-and it made me feel pretty computer savvy. It had been bothering me for the last few weeks that my OLD BLOG wasn't ever being read, even by me. It had alot of good stuff and memories in there. So, I wanted to blend it with my new blog. I know what your thinking. Your thinking "but Melanie this is your married blog!" Well, I usually am the only one to put stuff on here (sorry Trav does have cool stuff going on, but I talk alot more and this is my way of sparing him) so its basically still my blog. HA. Anyways...without his help (cuz usually I just have him do anything that seems complicated in regards to technology) I figured out how to blend my old blog onto this one! YAY! It was really easy to! Can I get a gold star please?


Labels:
I figured it out,
JOB DONE,
technology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment