Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ice days



Balancing Act

Saturn


breaching

There was more to this sculputre off to the left, but she was the most beautiful part, and I couldn't tell what the rest was supposed to be....

This is from the veiwing center they carved, Travis thinks its supposed to spell something....?

First Place multiblock, was amazing! Artists from Japan

I love the detail on the quills

See his whiskers?  







Man of War, deadly beauty.  Jelly Fish scare me.

I liked the little person the cheif is holding

Serenity Divinity for infinity


Beautiful Mermaid



Titled: When mind is open, my heart begins to grow, untill one day I know enough to share


What can I say, I love biology.   


Untill I was changing the light balance on these photo's I didn't see the turtle on the bottom!

"Entertainment"

Metomorphosis





The pictures don't do this one justice, was large and elegant


I liked the detail on the globe

I love me some ice mazes!


inside the crawling maze looking at the open maze (glowing blue)


They have old knees and didn't join me



Love the Ice Park!

1 comment:

Anna Hernandez said...

Aww I miss the ice park! Lucky! You got some good pictures, even though you're right, it doesn't do the beauty justice. I like the metamorphosis one :)