Get your fill on wholesome, praiseworthy and an activity of GOOD REPORT
This is the best VOLUNTEER project I've ever done
I'm supporting a good cause
and,
I'M DANCING
In DANCING WITH THE FAIRBANKS STARS.
Coming to a fair near you! (If you live in Fairbanks Alaska)
Best fundraiser of All time. We're not asking you to buy expensive wrapping paper, no cookie dough or pricey show tickets.
All you have to do, is come, watch, enjoy, and vote! (and you actually don't even have to vote, but we'd appreciate it--votes cost $1) Vote as much or as little as you'd like. All proceeds go to the Lathrop Ballroom Dance Team. As team "Alumni" I get to preform as a "professional" and I'm paired with a local celebrity (This year, Kevin "Lynch" Barnes of Magic 101.1 radio) We will be preforming a Foxtrot to "I Won't Dance" by Jane Monheit and Michael Buble. There will also be Latin routines, some swing, some theatre arts, it will be fun!
Mark your Calendars, August 12th
Tanana Valley State Fair
Big Top White tent!
Morning and Evening Performances (times are TBA)
my goal is to beat my sister and my former partner, rocky barnett. nothing like a bit of friendly competition eh?
1 comment:
I WON'T BE THERE!!!
Super, dooper sad..
Post a Comment