So, Travis told me how much money this guy makes from his youtube channel. $180,000/year.
I want in on that. If travis and I were to go viral and wealthy-what would you want to see on our channel? Leave your ideas in the comment section below! <---Practicing for when we're famous!
I have no idea. but I miss you guys! BTW, Clara and I will be in town July 18th, and I'm planning on spending the first 6 days with mom (no Jordan and there's finally space!)... so... you guys should see if you can get a little time off so we can have a mini-reunion! I'll be bugging Robin too, don't worry.
1 comment:
I have no idea. but I miss you guys! BTW, Clara and I will be in town July 18th, and I'm planning on spending the first 6 days with mom (no Jordan and there's finally space!)... so... you guys should see if you can get a little time off so we can have a mini-reunion! I'll be bugging Robin too, don't worry.
Post a Comment